GET “FREE SHIPPING” on Your Labour Tens Hire
and if you find a better deal we’ll beat it by 10%
Would you like a NATURAL LABOUR….?
Simply watch this 45 sec video on how to get your 7 WEEK Labour tens hire AT THE MOST AFFORDABLE PRICE IN AUSTRALIA…..and if you find a better deal, we’ll beat it by 10%
Offer expires THURSDAY DEC 31ST- 2020
The cost of your Labour Tens hire just $67.50
That’s it ….No more to pay!
Strictly a limited offer till THURSDAY DEC 31ST- 2020 or until sold out.
Your offer includes a high quality, Australian made LABOUR tens unit and all the necessary inclusive’s required for your labour. Please spend some time to compare it to other models on the market. You will not be disappointed.
To Get your Labour Tens and FREE SHIPPING …simply click below
To help support YOU through your pregnancy, childbirth and post natal recovery, Soul2Sole is proudly hiring the popular Labour TENS machines. Your Labour tens machine hire in Melbourne is only A CLICK AWAY away…..AND IF YOU NEED TO CHAT TO SOMEONE …Our qualified staff are here to help you every step of the way and assist with all your questions. We have been assisting the Melbourne community for over 20 years and would be delighted to assist you with your labour needs.
Click on the link below to see how easy it is to use your Labour tens unit.
We are very proud to stock the most popular Labour Tens machine on the market. Its called ActivNatal. Feel free to check out all the statistics and specifications on their official website.
Why have we chosen this particular brand to recommend to our clients?
The answer is quite simple…Its the best one on the market!
The Activ-Natal brand is Australian made.
It’s high quality, and has the strength needed for your labour pain relief when you need it most!
Think of it as the Rolls Royce of Tens units. You only have a baby a few times in your life, so you may as well have the best Labour Tens unit.
The units are known to be the smallest units on the market and have been endorsed by the Therapeutic Goods Association. This means you are hiring a high quality labour tens unit.
You’ll love it!
It is advisable to have your tens unit delivered at around 36-37 weeks, to allow for any early pregnancies . Your total hire period is for 7 weeks. This gives you enough time to have your baby and not having to rush once your little baby has been born .
Get your Labour TENS machine NOW and have a natural drug free Labour.
Offer Expires THURSDAY DEC 31ST- 2020
or until units are out of stock..
For more info feel free to email our hire team at: email@example.com
Commonly Asked Questions
Why use Labour TENS ?
- Labour Tens is a Drug free option for pain relief
- Easy to use, compact design, light weight
- Can be used at home for pre labour pains 37 weeks onward
- Can be used with other medical practitioner methods ie: gas, / prescribed medication
- 100% portable wherever you are. The unique matchbox sized unit is the weight of a 50 cent piece.
How does my Labour TENS unit work ?
- Your Labour TENS Releases natural pain killers (endorphins). These are the feel good chemicals that are released during exercise, or excited states of laughter.
- It Blocks out pain messages going from the lower back and pelvic region up to the brain.
- Helps with pains during a natural labour
What does Labour TENS feel like ?
- TENS is usually described by our clients as a pleasant tingling sensation. You can adjust the settings and intensity to your comfort level with a simple press of a button.
When should I apply the TENS machine to my lower back?
- We recommend you apply your electrode pads to your lower back region at the first signs of (first stage of labour) studies have shown that the earlier it is placed the better long term effects.
- Its never too late to use your device if you forget to apply it at the early stages of labour pain.
- Definitely do not use it in the shower or in a bath if you are having a water birth. It should not have contact with water. Please seek advice from your doctor if you have any health complications AND to ensure your pregnancy and health concerns are suitable for the use of Tens.
How much does it cost for TENS machine hire ?
Normally $90.00… this months promo offer is $67.50 for a 7 week hire period. PLUS…..this includes Free Shipping both ways. Offer expires THURSDAY DEC 31ST- 2020
– How long is the hire period for?
Your labour TENS is hired for a period of 7 weeks, starting on the day you request the unit to be sent to you. It is recommended to have your Labour tens unit by 36-37 weeks..
7 weeks hire will provide you with sufficient time and flexibility in case you go into early labour or if you are overdue. It’s always good to know you will not be rushed to return the unit. PLUS.…WE ALSO ALLOW UP TO 3 FREE DAYS EXTRA…(weekends included) TO ALLOW YOU TIME TO RETURN THE UNIT on time.
WE understand that having a baby means you might be forgetting a few things on the TO DO list…. 🙂
Simply Pay JUST $67.50 for your labour tens HIRE AND WE’LL GIVE YOU FREE SHIPPING BOTH WAYS.
WANT A LONGER HIRE PERIOD? Simply send us an email or give us a call one week before your return date. You have an optional fee of $12 per additional week(s)..
WHAT IF I HAVE LOST OR BROKEN THE UNIT? Should you misplace the unit / it is Broken/ OR have lost some parts…Just give us a call.
Obviously if its lost, the replacement cost will be charged to your credit card. The same applies for any repairs needed. Check out our terms and conditions.
*Please note that your credit card details and identification are required as security as per our hire terms and conditions.
or simply call us on
(03) 8080 2928
Got a question ?
Feel free to email us: firstname.lastname@example.org
We look forward to assisting you soon.
530 Little Collins St
Melbourne. Vic. 3000