Soul2Sole is known to be Melbourne’s “the place to go” when you are in physical pain.
Whether you have sustained a recent injury, or have a chronic long term problem we believe we can help.
We are highly regarded as having the best and most highly qualified and trained remedial massage therapists and myotherapists in Melbourne cbd.
Simply put…. we are an experienced muscular pain clinic that is focused on finding and fixing the pain that is causing you grief..
Conveniently located in the heart of Melbourne’s CBD, we are dedicated to help you become pain free and staying that way.
We have been in operation since July 2000 giving us over 20 years experience as a stand alone business. The sole owner Peter Rentoulis together with his Team of experts has grown the clinic into a solid business entity and with a fresh approach. We have now also expanded into workplace wellness programs and workplace massage.
Soul2Sole is fully committed to providing personalised and professional muscle management care, time and time again. Our industry-registered practitioners will customise treatments to the diverse needs of our clientele, from the health conscious individual to the elite sports professional. We will educate and empower you on the life benefits of Myotherapy and pro-active muscle management. Click here to book your consultation
At Soul2Sole Myotherapy our Expert Therapists are our greatest strength and asset.. we are highly recognised in Melbourne for:
- Knowing our customers needs
- Fixing your Pain
- Identifying the key services to suite you and obtain your goals
- Delivering a superior service consistently time and time again
- Following up our clients for satisfaction
- Listening to your feedback and grow an understanding of your needs.
- Offer ongoing support and solutions for all soft tissue problems, including referral to other highly qualified health professionals, doctors, and surgeons where necessary
- Customising your individual treatment program to enhance your training regime to further achieve your goals
- And continually work on improving our services by participating in ongoing education and seminars.
Our Business Oath is simple:
“To treat the patient as we would like to be treated “
See our client testimonials for the many hundreds of happy people we have helped.